Maybe not perfect, but l've always been myself
“也許不完美,但我一直在做自己”
——
Try all the ways and be full of expectations for life
“總要嘗遍所有的路,對生活充滿期待”
——
The stunning things you saw have been honed by mediocrity
“你所看到的驚艷,都曾被平庸歷練”
——
Hold on a little longer, all the gentleness in this world is waiting for you
“再堅持一下,這世間的溫柔都在等你”
——
When you pass through the storm, you are not the same person as before
“當你穿過暴風雨,你就不是原來的那個人”
——
The four seasons are not only poetry and distant places, but also the flora of this world
“四季不止詩和遠方,還有這人間草木”
——
No matter what you have experienced , there will always be gentleness and moonlight ahead
“世事千帆過,前方終會是溫柔和月光”
——
Fragmented islands will also find the sea
“零碎的島嶼也會找到?!?/p>
——
Even if the stars shatter, the light overflowing is still
beautiful
“就算星星碎掉了,溢出來的光也很好看”
——
Time and tide wait for no man , nor have I waited for
them
“歲月不饒人,我亦未曾饒過歲月”
——
The meaning of meeting is to illuminate each other
“相逢的意義在于彼此照亮”
——
Never say too late because of old age. Even at twilight the sky is still full of sunshine
“莫道桑榆晚,為霞尚滿天”
——
Life has no meaning, living the life what you like is the true meaning
“生活并無深意,自己喜歡便是真諦”
——
Please become forever crazy, always romantic and always clear existence
“請成為永遠瘋狂永遠浪漫永遠清澈的存在”
——
Don't panic, the moon is also lost somewhere in the sea
“別慌,月亮也在大海某處迷?!?/p>
——
The future is like the sea and there will be a long time to come.
“前途似海,來日方長”
——
The world loves you secretly , but you just don't know
“這世界偷偷愛著你,只是你不知道而已”
——
Look up at the sky , don't waste the moon
“抬頭仰望,別浪費了月亮”
——
Even if it doesn't seem like the cold light meets the scorching sun, I still want to make you shine brightly
“就算不能恰似寒光遇驕陽,也要許你光芒萬丈好”
——
Love is boundless, life has its own limits
“熱愛漫無邊際,生活自有分寸”
——
If you miss the sunset, you can still look forward to the starry sky
“錯過了落日余暉,還可以期待滿天繁星”
——
ln a world that konws nothing, there will be surprises if you go on .
“在一無所知的世界里,一直走下去才會有驚喜”
——
I want to lay in sunflower, even depressed , still toward the sun.
“我希望躺在向日葵上,即使沮喪,仍然向著陽光”
——
The night is long that never finds the day.
“黑夜無論怎樣悠長,白晝總會到來”