If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉般靜美
Speech is silver, silence is gold
能言是銀,沉默是金
Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.
請賜給我力量使我能輕閑地承受歡樂與憂傷。
Where there is a will, there is a way
有志者事竟成
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以痛吻我,要我報之以歌
Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love
眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天來自你過去的想法,而你的明天產生自你現在的想法
You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains...
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...
This is why I am afraid
You say that you love me too...
你說你喜歡雨,
但是下雨的時候你卻撐開了傘
你說你喜歡陽光,
但當陽光播撒的時候,你卻躲在陰涼之地
我害怕你對我也是如此之愛
When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.
當生命失去恩寵,請惠我以歡歌。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采擷花瓣得不到花的美麗。
All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend
世界上所有的榮華富貴不如一個好朋友
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
邏輯會帶你從A點到達B點,想象力將把你帶到任何地方
No pains, no gains。
一分耕耘,一分收獲。
The house,the stars,the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!
古屋、星星和沙漠--賦予它們美麗的是某種看不見的東西The house,the stars,the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!
古屋、星星和沙漠--賦予它們美麗的是某種看不見的東西
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天來自你過去的想法,而你的明天產生自你現在的想法
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst
熱烈的愛,是不可抑制的渴望
Live and let live
活著就是與萬物共存
Sometimes you can't see what you're learning until you come out the other side.
有時候,直到撥云見日,才能豁然開朗。
Don't be discouraged; it's often the last key in the bunch thatopens the lock.
別灰心,往往是最后一把鑰匙才能打開鎖
It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
光勤勞是不夠的,螞蟻也是勤勞的,要看你為什么而勤勞?
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.
沙漠之所以美麗,是因為在它的某個角落隱藏著一口井
The longest day has an end.
最難過的日子也有盡頭。
You know one loves the sunset,when one is so sad.
你知道的當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落.
her wishfulface haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現
Man struggles upwards; Water flows downwards
人往高處走,水往低處流
Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.
花總是表里不一,而我太年輕了,不知道該怎樣愛護她.
When we two parted
In silence and tears
Half broken-hearted
To serve for years
昔日依依別
淚流默無言
離恨肝腸斷
此別又幾年
Think twice before acting
三思而后行
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
Don’t let the past steal your present.
別讓過去悄悄偷走了你的當下。