If I should meet thee After long years,how should I greet thee?With silence ahnd tears.如果我們再相見,事隔經(jīng)年。我將如何賀你?以眼淚,以沉默。
She Brings the Rain 她披雨而至。
Here lies one whose name was written in water.此地長眠者,聲名水上書。
The longest way must have its close;the gloomiest nighe will on to a morning.最長的路也有盡頭,最黑暗的夜晚也會迎接清晨。
If you asked to see me,our meeting would be meaningful to me.當你想見我到時候,我們的相遇才有意義。
I like the night.Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.我喜歡黑夜,如果沒有黑暗,我們永遠看不到繁星點點。
I'd rather share one lifetime with you,than face all the ages of this worldalone.我寧愿和你度過凡人那短暫的一生,也不愿獨自看盡這世界的滄海桑田。
I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.我會回去,回去找你,愛你,娶你,然后挺起胸膛生活。
And the sun shone, having no alternative.On the nothing new.太陽照常升起,一切都沒有改變。
In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!如果不能再見到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。
You are back it with all the good things in the world.
你逆光而來,配得上這世間所有的好。
Spring's rosy color fades from forest flowers
Too soon, too soon.how can they bear old morning
showers and winds at noon!
林花謝了春紅,太匆匆。無奈朝來寒雨晚來風。
The boundless forest sheds its leaves shower by shower;The endless river rolls its waves hour after hour.
無邊落木蕭蕭下,不盡長江滾滾東。
Easy to leave it but hard to see it again,With flowers fallen on the waves spring's gone away;So has the paradise of yesterday.
別時容易見時難,流水落花春去也,天上人間。
When I left here, Willows shed tear.
I come back now, Snow bends the bough
昔我往矣,楊柳依依。今我來思,雨雪霏霏。
I look for what I miss, I know not what it is,
I feel so sad, so drear, so lonely, without cheer.
尋尋覓覓,冷冷清清,凄凄慘慘戚戚。
After one night of wind and showers,how many are the fallen flowers! 夜來風雨聲,花落知多少。
I find my gown too large,but I will not regret;It's worth while growing languid for my coquette.
衣常漸寬終不悔,為伊消得人憔悴。
Turning my head,I see the dreary beaten track.
Let me go back! Impervious to wind,rain or shine,I'll
have my will. 回首向來蕭瑟處,歸去,也無風雨也無晴。