“當我再次拿起拿把刀的時候你就該看看我的手臂了"
"You should see my arm when I pick up a knife again."
“你始終都不知道我欲言又止的時候有多難過.”
"You never know how hard it is for me to stop talking."
“雨下大了,撐傘也沒用,我的意思是無所謂了.”
"It's raining heavily. It's no use holding an umbrella. I mean it doesn't matter."
“ 時間久了我也不知道我是真的快樂還是裝的快樂.”
"After a long time, I don't know whether I am really happy or pretend to be happy."
“別和我說對不起不原諒反倒成了我的錯.”
"Don't say sorry to me. It's my fault not to forgive."
“我盡量照顧每個人的感受不想讓身邊的人不開心我總能發(fā)現你們的情緒變化可最后被撇下的永遠是我.”
"I try to take care of everyone's feelings and don't want people around me to be unhappy. I always find your mood changes, but I'm always the last one left behind."
“在我失去的所有人中我最想念我自己.”
"Of all the people I've lost, I miss myself the most."
“主動的人永遠有空被愛的人永遠在忙.”
"People who take the initiative are always available, and people who are loved are always busy."
“我差一點就要碰到星星了 只是后來天亮了.”
"I almost touched the stars, but then it was light."
“喜歡你朝我走來時的樣子 即使是路過.”
"I like the way you walk towards me, even when you're passing by."
“可以再見你一面嗎 這次我站遠一點.”
"Can I see you again? I'll stand back this time."
“在這個路遙馬急的人間 真的有人把愛意藏了好多年.”
"There are people who have hidden their love for many years in this hasty world."