簡介:世界上最遙遠的距離 The furthest distance in the world
不是生與死的距離 is not the way from birth to the end.
而是我就站在你面前It is when I stand in front of you
你卻不知道我愛你 but you don't understand I love you.
世界上最遙遠的距離 The furthest distance in the world
不是我就站在你面前 is not when I stand in front of you
你卻不知道我愛你 you don't know I love you
而是愛到癡迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul
卻不能說我愛你 but I can't speak it out
世界上最遙遠的距離 The furthest distance in the world
不是我不能說我愛你 is not that I can't say I love you.
而是想你痛徹心脾 It is after missing you deeply into my heart
卻只能深埋心底 I only can bury it in my heart
世界上最遙遠的距離The furthest distance in the world
不是我不能說我想你 is not that I can't say to you I miss you
而是彼此相愛 It is when we are falling in love
卻不能夠在一起 but we can't stay nearby
世界上最遙遠的距離 The furthest distance in the world
不是彼此相愛 is not we love each other .
卻不能夠在一起 but can't stay together
而是明知道真愛無敵 .It is we know our true love is breaking through the way
卻裝作毫不在意 we turn a blind eye to it
【鹿鳴文社】星天鹿?jié)M滿,海低鳴長嘯