206
都是被丟下幾次的小朋友了,該長大了
It's all children who have been left behind a few times. It's time to grow up.
207
或許我會回頭看但不會往回走
Maybe I'll look back, but I won't go back.
208
抑郁就是陷在過去出不去
Depression is stuck in the past.
209
事情是壓不垮人的,但情緒會
Things can't be crushed, but they are emotional.
210
不是我選擇的,只是被迫接受
I didn't choose it, I was forced to accept it.
211
抑郁是在一寸一寸打碎你的傲骨
Depression is breaking your pride inch by inch.
212
在一無所有的年紀 我連快樂都給不起自己
At an age with nothing, I can't even give myself happiness
213
說是順其自然 其實真的無能為力了
It’s said to let the flow go, but there’s really nothing I can do.
214
把難過都埋在心里 要笑 要學會偽裝
Bury your sadness in your heart and laugh to learn to camouflage.
215
疼到不能呼吸 哭到不能出聲 那感覺真好
It hurts so much that you can't breathe and cry so much that it feels good.
216
沒有安全感的人很愛音樂 怕黑 卻喜歡晚睡
People who don't have sense of security love music, afraid of the dark, but like to go to bed late.
217
可能是這個世界讓你長大的方式太極端了些
Maybe the way the world makes you grow up is too extreme.
218
有些事,我能想通,也能接受,可我就是很難過
There are some things that I can figure out and accept, but I'm just sad.
219
日復一日的活著 沒有很難過 也沒有很快樂
Living day after day is not very sad or very happy.
220
還要熬過多少分裂自愈的夜晚 我才能得到解脫
How many divided and self-healing nights will it take for me to be free
221
什么時候才能燃起對生活的興趣
When will it ignite interest in life
222
我擅長嘴硬 擅長隱藏 不說實話 死扛 難受到死也得扛
I'm good at talking, I'm good at hiding, I'm not telling the truth.
223
那些為之動容的東西一次又一次辜負我
The things that move me down again and again.
224
如果我足夠勇敢,就注銷所有賬號,扔掉所有東西,跳進沸騰熔漿,燒得一干二凈
If I'm brave enough, log off all my accounts, throw everything away, jump into boiling slurry, and burn it all.